Thursday, April 15, 2010

start from home


Lead with example:
People not always talks what they are wiling to follow or what they are following…
So the most important thing should be the ability to lead with example as far as this mission is concerned…
I am not a leader or captain of these two mission but …I am a strong soldier of these mission…
I am a proud father of my only daughter…
We have  recently felicitated for this under ‘One Girl Child Family’…by giving a certificate…which I have displayed in my clinic…many patient and relatives visiting are appreciating it…and it makes me able person to talk to them on the subject.
I all the time work actively to motivate young population to participate in this mission…and I am sure they will be the leaders of future…
My efforts to motivates old traditional type of people is little bit less effective as tradition is something the people think as a part of life by which they survive…

No comments:

Post a Comment