Monday, July 18, 2011

How can you kill me?


The foetus of female sex having risk of termination screamed when she realized this fact that her parents with the help of Doctors are gong to terminate her life.
She shouted…Mom…Dad…Listen to me…
The Doctor who has done Sonography and opened door of death to me was unknown to me…and for that sonologist I was nobody.
The obstetrician to which you both took me to get termination of my life was aware that I am a female…How can that Doctor be so cruel to accept this responsibility…Does that Doctor do not having any daughter, sister or mother in her life?
For Both these Doctors I was nobody but for both you I was your blood, part of your tissue…Then also how can you decided to throw me in well of death?
जब गर्भ को ये पता चला की वो एक लड़की हैं...और ईसलीये उसकी जिंदगी को खतरा हैं...तो वो डर के मारे चीख उठी.
वो चिल्लाई...ममी...डयाडी...मेरी बात सुनो...
सोनोग्राफी करनेवाले डॉक्टरने...मेरी मौत का दरवाजा खोला...
वो सोनोग्राफी करनेवाला डॉक्टर मेरा कौन था?... कोई नहीं था.
जिस डॉक्टर ने मुझे ख़त्म करने की ढाणी...वो इतना निर्दयी और जालीम कैसे हो सकता हैं?... क्या उसके घर में बेटी, बेहन, माँ नहीं हैं?
चलो छोड़ो...ईन दो डॉक्टर के लीये मैं कौन थी? ...कोई नहीं...मैं उनकी क्या लगती थी?....कोई नहीं.
लेकिन आप तो मेरे अपने थे...मैं तो तुम्हारे कलेजे की टुकड़ी थी...तो फिर तुमने कैसे मुझे मौत के कूवेंमें धकलनेका मन बना लिया?...
एक पल के लीये भी नहीं सोचा?

This was the emotional imaginary dialogues shared by one of our friends from ‘Mission save the Girl’     

These things can be very well utilized for counseling of people with old traditional minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment